Of course I think I have the two cutest girls in the world... what mother doesn't think that of her kids?! This evening, Maddie kept going back and forth to Mike and I and would ask us if we wanted a hug. Of course we'd say yes... and she'd give us this big hug and said, "I wuv you" (I love you). It was the sweetest thing... just melted my heart!
We didn't do anything exciting today, but we had a fun day anyway. We took a trip over to grandma's, which is one of Maddie's favorite things to do. She was so excited to help her clean out her pantry and help refill her flour and sugar tubs!
We also went on a walk for the first time in the new stroller since Chloe's been here. Both girls loved it. Maddie was smiling and excited the whole time, she kept asking me, "Your happy mom?" When I'd reply, she'd tell me she's happy too and kept telling me it's fun and she's excited! She keeps me laughing all day long with the things she says. The other day she walked past Scout, grandma's dog, and said, "What's up Scout!"
Chloe also loved the stroller ride. I think she really likes being outside. She just laid there, very content the whole time, just looking around.
As I mentioned in a previous post, Maddie's little imagination has gotten greater and greater. Sometimes good, and sometimes not so good. She woke up in the middle of the night with a nightmare and told me there were bugs in her bed, that she was scared, and they were going to get her. So I brought her in my bed, and she continued to tell me something about auntie Heather and a snake. I didn't quite catch all of that one, it was about 3am and I was a little out of it! Then today in the car, she was holding her monkey leash and told me her monkey's name is Luna. This is the first time she has named one of her animals, so I of course thought it was the cutest thing ever, even called Mike to tell him about it! (I'm sure he thought I was crazy!) She went on to tell me all about Luna. That she was thirsty and needed juice. Then she was tired and needed her blankie. The list went on of things Luna was and needed. It was pretty cute though!
All these pictures are just pictures I took throughout the day. I just can't help myself... look how cute these little faces are! And before you know it, your little baby is two years old!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Two Cute Girls
Taking a snooze on daddy's leg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Chloe is soooo cute...she is so sweet and petite...I really feel like I am holding a sweet little baby-doll! And Maddie...well, she speaks for herself...ha ha , in more ways than one...that little cutie!
Post a Comment