Monday, August 18, 2008

Smiles

I know they say that when babies smile at this age, it's only gas... but, I was sitting on my bed talking to Chloe and she was getting the biggest smiles. She was getting so excited her arms were going all over the place and she would squeeze her fists tight. It was the cutest thing. She did this for about 10 minutes of me talking to her! I tried to catch it on camera, but the red light that goes off right before you take the picture would make her eyes squint, it was a little too bright. But, you'll get the idea anyway! I look forward to many more smiles as she gets older!! A big thanks to grandma for this cute outfit... there's plenty more where this came from! She did a great job filling her closet between clothes and blankets! In fact, both blankets in the pictures she made too! This is one spoiled little girl!!!
I know this picture is dark, but I just thought it was the sweetest little face!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Congratulations! What a cute little girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails