I have no complaints here, other than a 'firecracker' for a two year old at times! I'm not kidding, this girl goes, goes, goes! We can't keep up with her! Just when we finish picking up a room, we turn around and it's a disaster again! But really, she has been a GREAT big sister so far! She is always wanting to give Chloe kisses, help feed her (we aren't 'allowed' to touch the bottle when she's feeding her), help change her diaper, even got up at the 5am feeding with me! Yes, that was a joy... (sense the sarcasm?!) Thank goodness, she went right back to sleep afterwards!
Chloe is the perfect baby right now, although Maddie gets frustrated with her because all she does is sleep. She wants Chloe to play with her and doesn't quite understand that she can't yet. She was so excited when she handed Chloe her pacifier today and Chloe hung onto it! But really, all Chloe does is eat and sleep! She is not ever fussy at all. The most we've gotten is during her diaper changes. She isn't so fond of the cold wipes on her little tush!
I'm so glad I had her when I did, and that I've had Mike home over the weekend to help us all recover. He has been a great help in fixing meals, keeping things picked up, and being the best dad to TWO GIRLS! I have actually had a decent amount of energy, which helps in keeping up with Maddie. Both Mike and I have been able to get a nap in during the day, which has been great! We'll see how things go next week when it's back to work for Mike!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Four Days Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment