Yesterday morning, my mom, little brother Christian, Maddie, Chloe and I packed up and went to the Zoo. Maddie and I hadn't been since the butterfly and flamingos arrived so we were very excited to go! What was supposed to be a cold, cloudy day, turned out to be an absolutely gorgeous morning, with just the right breeze... perfect Zoo weather! It was Chloe's first time to the Zoo and although she enjoyed being out in the fresh air, I'm not sure we can count it as her 'first' time since she won't remember a thing about it! :)
Maddie just loves grandma, and probably even more loves Christian (although it's a tough race, and usually depends on the day... or time). So she was in heaven having them both there to spoil her! 
My mom was a better photographer than I was, she took most of the pictures. I posted the few from my camera, but for some reason the ones she sent to me from hers will only pull up teeny tiny so I'll have to either get computer smart, or get them off her computer. So more Zoo photos to come later! (It's worth the wait... she took some really cute ones!!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment