Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Announcing Chloe Anne Dudley

She has arrived!!! Chloe Anne was born today at 1:55pm. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 14 oz and 20 inches long. Just a little larger than her big sister Maddie when she was born. Both mom and baby are doing great! It only took 3 contractions and she was out! We will post some pictures once we are home!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

yah! congrats can't wait for the pics. glad everything went good.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I had a feeling you might have your baby before your sister. Can't wait to see her!

Love, Grandma

Tuita Family said...

Hooray!!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see her! Does she look like Maddie? Anyways, congratulations!!!

Sarah Pugmire said...

Yeah!!! Sounds like things must have gone pretty well! Congratulations, I can't wait to see pictures! I hope your're feeling good, and are going to be up for visitors soon :)

Melonee said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have another beautiful daughter in your family! And coming from the mom of a Chloe Ann, I think you made a fabulous name choice!

joel and laura michelle said...

woah!!! can't wait to see pics. CONGRATS :)

PBJKLI Ussery said...

I'm so glad she is finally here... now Mom doesn't have to worry about missing one of them. Thrilled to know that everything went well. That is always a huge relief. Well, they won't have the same birthday... let's just see if we can get them within a week of each other for my benefit!! Love you lots. See you soon!

Emily Hagen said...

Congratulations Tiffany and family! How exciting...and what an adorable name. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl!

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

That was so exciting and fun! Chloe is adorable....I LOVE all the black curly hair. I thought Brooklynn would come first becasuse of her due date being first and also because I had made the trip to Portland on Monday to welcome Baby-Kate on Tuesday.... Plans changed quickly, didn't they?!.... I am also glad that Brooklynn's induction got bumped (sorry Brooklynn) so that I could get back from Portland in time for the BIG ARRIVAL! I am also happy that I finished your blankets in time for Chloe! Just waiting on Baby-Kate.....and waiting....and waiting....

Related Posts with Thumbnails