Thursday, August 7, 2008

38 Weeks & Children's Museum

I had my 38 week appointment today and everything is great... other than all the lovely pains that come with being in the beginning stages of labor, which they think I'm in right now. When I went in, I was a good 3cm, 70% effaced. The nurse stripped my membranes, and I went straight to 4cm! Yea! We're making good progress! Hopefully this baby will come very soon!!! These are just a few pictures I took at the Children's Museum we went to last week. I didn't get any good ones... Maddie was on the run the entire time!

1 comment:

Sarah Pugmire said...

I think that museum is so cute! I wanna take Charli again, now that shes a little older.... still probably not quite old enough though! When is this baby coming! Im so excited for you, don't forget to call or post pictures right a way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails