The girls and I came down with colds. I know, so sad... even Chloe got it! Thank goodness they aren't horrible, actually pretty mild, and we are all getting sleep! We don't know where they came from, but do know it started with Maddie, went to Chloe, and now I have it too! And I'm pretty sure we passed it onto my mom and brother after our trip to the Zoo.... Sorry guys!!!
We skipped nursery at church today and just went to Sacrament Meeting because although we are feeling much better, but want to make sure we are completely better and not passing this onto other families! There is nothing worse than parents who drop their sick kids off to nursery! (I would know, I have been 'stuck' in nursery for quite a while now! :)
Anyway, I didn't catch a picture of Maddie in her 'Sunday Best' because of a little accident... no need for details! But I did get a few of Chloe. Mostly for my sister, Brooklynn. I got this same dress for her baby, Katelynn, who happens to be quite a bit bigger than Chloe, even though Katelynn is only 3 days younger than Chloe. So I thought it would be fun to do a little comparison photo since the two can't be together, matching in person! I should add, Kate wore this dress last Sunday, making her only 1 week old. Chloe is 2 1/2 weeks in her dress! Too funny!!
Chloe
So below here is a picture of baby Kate! I think she wins the prize for filling out the dress best... and her mommy wins the prize for better photographer! (Chloe wasn't too into having her picture taken today, it was the best I could do! But excuses or not, Brooklynn still is a WAY better photographer! :) She has a bunch of super cute ones of Kate in her dress on her blog. You can click on her link to check them out!
Katelynn




1 comment:
I hear you about the cold's I have had one for days now. those sunday dresses are too cute!
Post a Comment