Tuesday, August 12, 2008

39 Week Appointment

I had my 39 week appointment today, one day short of 39 weeks. I am dilated to a very good 4 and 80% effaced. The doctor stripped my membranes again, but said there wasn't really anything to strip. She says I am VERY ripe, and could go at anytime.

We went and shopped the outlets after my appointment, and when I got home and sat down to eat my lunch, I got my first very painful contraction. I got a few after that, about every 20 minutes, but they have gotten a bit mild since then. So... I walked on the treadmill for a while. We'll see if it pays off.

I am not due for 8 more days, next Wednesday! We'll keep you all posted if anything happens before then!!

(I apologize again for another post without pictures! I have been horrible about taking pictures lately!)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Wow! That is so exciting! There is something to be said for the anticipation of not knowing when baby is coming & going into labor. That sounds fun! It would probably drive me nuts! :) Alexa & Nathan can't wait to hear about their new 2nd cousin! Good luck! Keep us updated!

julie said...

Yay! That's so awesome! Good luck and let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails