Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls

I just love my girls! Although one of them just about drove me nuts today (I won't mention any names), I'm glad I didn't give her away because she was just so sweet tonight.

Chloe was laying on the bed, and Maddie decided she wanted to lay with her.
She just laid there and giggled.
It was so cute to see Chloe just stare at her... although, I'm not sure this is a good thing. I think Maddie can and will be a good example to her sister at times, but there are things Maddie says or does that I don't necessarily want Chloe to copy! :)
It was just so sweet to see them look at each other.
Such cute girls!!!
Here is Chloe just staring at her dad!
My sweet little baby!
I caught it... well, a partial smile anyway! My three favorite people in the whole world!!!
I just love my little family!!!

2 comments:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Not enough words....they melt my heart!

Leah said...

oh, the girls are so cute together. Giggling..how much fun it that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails