Thursday, August 14, 2008

Chloe

Here are a few pictures we have on our camera. My mom actually has way more on hers, so I'll post more when I get them from her! Everything went great! I only had to push for maybe 10 minutes, max, and she was out! A little painful, but fast!
These two below are Mike and I about an hour before she was born. Mike thought he was funny taking pictures of me, so I got one of him too!


We can't believe how much hair Chloe has, and so dark too! Maddie's head was covered, but not nearly as much as Chloe, and dark, but not black like Chloe's either! We think they look like sisters, but they definitely have their own look! It will be interesting to see how she changes over the next few weeks!

Maddie is so excited to be a big sister. This was the first time we have ever left Maddie over night without either one of us and she did great. When we walked in the door, she could care less to see us, she just shouted, "BABY CHLOE!!!" It was pretty cute! She was so excited to hold her and give her kisses!
Maddie thought it was so funny when Chloe stuck her finger up her nose! We all got a good laugh!!


Maddie wanted her picture taken too! :)

9 comments:

Lehis said...

Congrats guys!! I'm jealous she came out so fast. Mikko is 5 months old and he looks like a monster compared to Chloe! You forget how sweet and small they are when they first come out. So cute!! How fun for Maddie... they will be best buds. Hope your recovery is quick and painless. Congrats again!!!

Unknown said...

congrats she is beautiful! I love her dark hair! I am jealous you only had to push for 10 min. wow!

Christina said...

Congratulations, she is so beatiful. I also love the name, it's so cute. You have such a beatiful family.

Sarah Pugmire said...

Wow! She really is beatuiful! I see a little of you in her Tiffany. My favorite picture is the one with Maddie just smiling, holding her. Congratulation!

Sarah Pugmire said...

CongratulationSSS with an S... I get so excited sometime I jump the gun, and don't proof read.

Tuita Family said...

She is so stinkin CUTE!!! I can't believe how dark her hair is. It looks like it's full on black in the picts. I wonder if it'll stay like that? She definitely has more hair on her head then all my kids combined had at birth. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see her!

Nathan and Raya said...

HOORAY!!!!! Way to go Tiffany! You two did good, look at that girl. What a doll! Maddie is so precious with her. Hopefully she stays sweet to Chloe. Can't wait to see her. Hope you are feeling good.

jonesie said...

Tiffany, Mike, CONGRATULATIONS! Holy cow she is so dang cute. Miss you guys. The pictures with maddy holding her are PRECIOUS!

Ashley Dudley said...

there you go making me all baby hungry again.... this really needs to stop we cant have kids yet...but now i want one so bad!

Related Posts with Thumbnails