We were in Seattle for 2 weeks before Christmas. I'm sure many of you heard, who don't live in the area, the CRAZY amounts they got! Yep, we were there for most of it, and left just before the last big storm blew in!!! Thank goodness for my mom's nice car that did amazing in the snow and ice! Maddie had an absolute blast playing out in the snow, eating it, making snow angels, and of course, sledding! They would be out way after it was dark!!! ![]()




We didn't bring any snow clothes. Seattle doesn't normally get much snow, usually only 2 days or so out of the year and I didn't think we'd actually be there for those days it would get snow... boy was I wrong!!! Thank goodness Christian had some old bibs and gloves and hat that Maddie couuld borrow. I ended up buying her some snow boots because her 'ugg' boots just weren't keeping her feet warm enough. She got plenty of use out of them!!!




Maddie was DONE! She lost her glove, she was freezing, and it was well past nap time. I love Jackson's face, so sweet and content, while Maddie bawls her eyes out!!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment