Saturday, January 24, 2009

Circleville

On Tuesday afternoon, the girls and I headed down south to Circleville to my sister-in-law's house for the week. It was her birthday that day so we made cupcakes and all the kids helped her blow out candles! I only took one picture the whole time I was there. The kids were cute at times, but crazier most of the time! And at those moments I seriously thought I might go crazy!!! :)

One night, we headed to the next, also tiny town over to their aunt's house to do some canning! It was so fun, and my first time doing it! I had the easy job, I just had to label the top of the cans! I only filled 18 cans this time with flour, sugar, pasta, and pancake mix. I have a long ways to go, but I'll do it! That is one of my main goals for the year is to be more prepared... mainly with our food storage!


While we were there, Uncle Alan had to go pick up a tractor so he and Heather went and took Brody and Maddie with them while I stayed home with Kenzie and Chloe. The kids had a blast on the truck! Maddie has been asking to go for a ride in his Semi for quite some time now. The trip was an hour and a half one-way, which both kids slept most of the way there, and they still loved it!


This is the one picture I took of Brody feeding Chloe. These two absolutely LOVE each other! As soon as Brody woke up in the morning he'd come see if Chloe was awake and instantly ask to hold her! He wanted to do whatever he could to help me with her, and was actually a pretty good helper! Brody could get Chloe to laugh and giggle harder than I've heard her giggle. It was cute watching him get so excited every time she laughed at him!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails