So after posting my last post, I remembered that Maddie wore that exact same dress around the same time. So I went on a picture hunt in my email and found a picture of it! I thought it'd be fun to do a little comparison. Let me know what you think!!

Here is Maddie at 5 months old...

And below is Chloe at 5 months old...




6 comments:
This is such a fun idea! I love both of their round cheeks. They have such adorable grins!
Thanks for the edit... perhaps I shouldn't have done that in the middle of the night.
As for 100 - I'm sure you could come up with more than you think. My life is definitely not exciting enough to justify writing as much as I do.
Your little girls are ADORABLE! I love hearing all of the crazy/snarky stories about what Maddie does... LOVE IT!
they look like twins and they both look like YOU how cute! i lvoe it.
I can't believe Chloe is already 5 months old! They are so adorable! We miss you guys!
I have always thought Chloe looked just like Maddie did. They are definately sisters!
Cute. We miss Maddie! Ilee's still searching for a friend around her age and on the same level. We miss Maddie!!! Oh, and I'm sure Nathan desperately misses Mike as much as Mike desperately misses Nathan. =)
Definite sisters. But they do have differences that make them unique. I think the biggest difference is eyes. To me their eye shape is totally different. But everybody sees things like that differently. People tell me all the time that AJ and Mikko look like twins... but I have other people tell me they look totally different. So who knows!! They're both cute and thats all that matters!
Post a Comment