My little Chloe bug is growing up way too fast! I've loved every minute of it, but it makes me sad at the same time. I know how fast the time flies, I can't believe Maddie is already two and a half, coming up on her third birthday! It's like you blink, and you miss it all!
Chloe has been so much fun! She talks and talks and talks! And she is LOUD!!! Even in my noisy church, I still at times have to take her out because she is just talking way too loud! 

She is such a happy baby. I love listening to her when she wakes up, she is just little miss chatterbox until I go in there to get her. Her face just lights up the second she hears us or sees us!
Chloe loves to watch TV. I know many of you are thinking I'm on awful mom, and maybe I am, but it's my saving grace sometimes!! It's the only way I can get dinner cooked and keep both girls entertained. But, let me tell you, she's getting her exercise while she watches! She always watches while jumping in her 'Jumperoo', which she LOVES! She is quite the little jumper!!! She gets especially excited when Maddie and I will jump up and down with her!
Chloe has become one VERY drooly baby! She drools constantly now and is pretty slobbery all the time! This is a new thing for us. She chews on anything and everything, leaving it all very wet and slobbery!
Chloe still has to sleep with her head into her blanket. If she has a hood on, she's just as happy turning her head into her hood and will go to sleep instantly!
I took Chloe to the doctor at the beginning of the month and she is growing great. She still has reflux, so we will keep her on her medication for now, which seems to be working great! She still has clogged tear ducts in both eyes, and we hope it will fix itself soon. If it doesn't, my poor little baby will have to have it surgically fixed around 10 months! Something I would not look forward to, so lets pray they get better!!! 
Here are Chloe's stats:
Weight- 14.75lbs (55%)
Length- 26.5ins (95.4%)
For right now, we have one tall baby! And one tall baby that we absolutely LOVE! Our little Chloe is the sweetest little thing that we just can't get enough of!!!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness...chloe is darling! Could she get any cuter?!
Post a Comment