Every year, as a tradition with my parents, we go on the Argosy Christmas ship. It was a blast! I was not very excited about going at first because Mike was supposed to fly in earlier that day, but because of the weather, he didn't end up getting in until after we were done! I was so bummed! But, I brought my cute cousin Sydnee along instead! She was a great help, and it was nice to have her there so I wasn't such a single mom!!! 
Parker reading to Jackson & Maddie
Grandma & Jackson
Chloe, all snuggled up warm!
Cute Baby Kate!
Maddie & Jackson
Sydnee & I coloring with the kids!
They had a 'ho ho ho' contest, and Maddie was one of the two winners. I think the real reason she won was because the 'judge' was the same lady who played with her the entire time... I think they were friends! :) Because the only thing she said when it was her turn was her name and age. She was too shy to actually say the 'ho ho ho, Merry Christmas' part! I know, hard to believe Maddie being shy! She wasn't too shy to talk to Santa when he came over and sat next to her and she told him not to sit on the table, that he was going to break it!! Ya, always making her parents so proud! haha!!
Santa & Maddie
Grandma & Chloe




No comments:
Post a Comment