I LOVE moments like this! I just sat and watched the girls being so cute, playing with each other on their tummies (until I realized I should grab a picture and ran for my camera!)It's so cute hearing Maddie talk to Chloe, as if she's a big girl too and can understand things like she can. Maddie has had quite the imagination these days and loves to play make believe, especially with her sister!
Below is just a little video of Chloe that same morning. I was getting her dressed and she was just so giggly! Of course by the time I got my camera, the giggles had calmed down a bit, but you get the point anyway. She is such a silly little girl!
(I apologize for the bumpy filming... it's hard to play peek-a-boo and hold the camera at the same time! :))




No comments:
Post a Comment