Teaching Maddie how to "give"! This can be a tough lesson to learn for a spoiled two and a half year old princess!
Good thing mom was smart and had one for both of the kids!!!My mom has always been so good about really making it feel like the 'real' Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, even when it really isn't! It was so fun celebrating early, and yet it really felt like the real thing. I love that if you forget batteries for a toy, you can run down and get them, the stores are all open because it isn't the 'real' Christmas day! And I love that everyone else is rushing around trying to get their last minute Christmas shopping done, while we are calm and relaxed because ours is done! I love all the traditions we have celebrating with my family, the same ones we've had for as long as I can remember!

The 'famous' hallway picture!
Papa's always such a good sport! I guess his eye needed some drilling!These next two aren't from Christmas, but from our trip up there... I couldn't resist, my sister caught the whole thing on camera so I had to post it! Maddie and Jackson really do love each other, but they can have a lot of tears too!
You can see Jackson's little shoulders already shrugging up in anticipation! Obviously NOBODY stopped her, poor Jackson, as you can see from the outcome below!
It was actually kind of funny, sometime during the trip Maddie & Jackson were looking at the fish tank, and Maddie began to push herself over more and more to 'hog' the whole thing. Jackson didn't like that too much, so he just pulled her hair!!! :) These two kids are hilarious!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment