Thursday, January 1, 2009

Santa Pictures

We took the girls to get pictures with Santa while we were in Seattle visiting. Maddie was so excited to see Santa, and is still talking about it (although you can't really tell by her face, she looks pretty serious! (Sorry, this is a picture of a picture. I don't have my new scanner hooked up yet)

We also took a picture with the grand kids, per the grandparents request! :) This kids were more straight-faced, than smiling; but at least they are all looking at the camera! I love the one of the grand kids that the Kate and Chloe are holding hands. It was actually pretty cute while they were trying to situate the wiggly 2-year olds (ok, really just Maddie who kept jumping up and down she was so excited), Kate and Chloe were looking at and talking to each other, which is when they grabbed each others hands! I am TOTALLY behind on blog posts! Life has been crazy and hectic and hopefully will slow down soon so I can catch back up. It's all just overwhelming me now!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails