Monday, September 8, 2008

What A Blessing

Sunday was a very special day for our family. Mike gave Chloe a wonderful blessing in church. Afterward, we had the family over for some yummy tri tip! We are so thankful for this little blessing in our life now, as well as her big sister! And of course, for all of our family who are so supportive of our little family! We love you and appreciate you all!!!Chloe looked like a little angel in her dress. I even caught a few of her smiles on camera!

5 comments:

Tuita Family said...

How stinkin cute!!! I'm so sorry we missed the blessing. We wanted to be there soooo bad, but decided it would be safer if we stayed home (Kaho still had the runs- if you know what I mean?). Anyways, Chloe looks so adorable. I've decided she definitely looks like Maddie's sister, and I totally see you in her-- I think its the mouth?

Unknown said...

We had fun seeing you guys. I love Chloe's dress and I definately think she looks like you!

Nathan and Raya said...

BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!

Mindy said...

She is so adorable! Great camera work! Hope your family is doing great.

Amy said...

So cute! I bet it was such a special day! The family pictures is the best and you look great! I love your hair...its so long! And catching those smiles is the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails