Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally Together

This morning my sister invited us to come to this little cafe/play spot that is like an 'indoor playground', but in a smaller room rather than a huge gymnasium. There are 'room monitors' that help look after the kids so that you can enjoy a snack or 'latte' with your friends. (Yes, we live in Seattle... no, we didn't enjoy a 'latte'! :) They have little lunch items especially for the toddlers. It was pretty cute, and Maddie didn't want to leave. Of course, I did not get pictures, although you can check out Brooklynn's blog. She posted some there. I did manage to get one of the girls together! This is the first time they 'met'... and the first time Brooklynn and I got to meet/hold each others babies!

It was so fun holding baby Kate! It's amazing what a BIG difference 3-pounds is! I actually felt like I was holding a baby and she wasn't so small she could fall right through my arms!!! :) We are so looking forward to seeing them again next weekend for Kate's blessing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails