I know these aren't the greatest pictures, and the lighting is horrible, but this was the funniest thing ever! We were at my mom's house and all the sudden we heard Maddie getting mad at Scout, but it was a very sad voice that she was getting mad at him. So my mom ran downstairs to see what was going on, since it's not often Maddie is not happy with Scout. They are usually the 'best of friends'. Next thing I hear is my mom calling for me to bring the camera down. This is what I found...
Scout was originally sitting right next to Maddie, and she was 'reading' a book to her. But when Scout got up and walked away, was when Maddie wasn't so happy with her anymore. She was actually really sad telling Scout (almost crying), "come back scout, come back". It was so cute! So of course, my mom made Scout go back and sit by Maddie so she could finish reading her book to her.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Maddie and Scout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment