Things in the Dudley house have been pretty crazy lately! We have been packing like crazy... ok, honestly, Mike has done most the packing, and he has been packing like crazy! But don't worry, I haven't sat back watching my soaps, eating my bon bons (I wish, huh??) I have been taking care of the girls, they aren't fun to pack with, cleaning the house, laundry, organizing, all that busy work!
Our house is pretty packed up with the exception of the things we will need in the next week and the furniture we are still using. I was a little bummed when Mike decided to pack up the family room first, packing ALL of Maddie's toys from that room, which are her favorites that she played with everyday! But it's hard to complain when I really haven't had to do much of the packing. So Maddie has been watching A LOT of TV (bad mom, I know!), and playing with the few toys from her bedroom. She has been in HEAVEN going to grandma's lately though, grandma just found TONS of toys she saved from when Christian was little. She has quite the 'Little People' city going on, which are Maddie's favorites!!! So, we'll be spending a lot of time at grandma's house until we move! Maddie is going to have MAJOR grandma withdrawals when we move. She already asks to go over there every waking moment!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Family Update
Our exhaustion we have had lately isn't all to blame on preparing for the move. Our poor little Chloe has been so upset and fussy, and our favorite, the projectile vomit, the past couple weeks. We have seen the doctor a couple times and tried a few different prescriptions. Her doctor saw her today and confirmed that she does have REFLUX! Poor, poor Chloe! Mike and I get so sad to see her so uncomfortable! Hopefully this medicine will help relieve some of her discomfort, and hopefully she will outgrow this soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Packing was hard with one baby - definitely more of a challenge with two. Where are you guys headed?
Post a Comment