We went to Kiddie Kandids today to get Chloe's newborn pictures taken. I was a little worried when she was wide awake and super smiley all morning long, thinking that by the time we got to pictures, she would be crashed out! Well, once we got there, she wasn't! She was still wide awake and happy as can be, and so was Maddie.
Unfortunately, they were running behind so by the time we got in, Chloe was fussy and ready to sleep, and so was Maddie. We did the best we could, and Chloe ended up asleep in most of the pictures... which is better than crying I guess!

I had a couple taken with both girls together. I don't love them, but they are fine. I think it's hard to get a good shot of both girls looking good, especially when one is getting fussy!

And then one with the Dudley cousins too.




No comments:
Post a Comment