Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Happiest Place On Earth

Yep, we booked it already (actually nine days ago to be exact)! We are going to Disneyland next year and can hardly wait! I know, next September is a LONG ways away, but we have been 'planning' this since the day we came back the last time! After all, Disneyland is 'the happiest place on earth'!

Mike and I may actually be more excited then Maddie... It's a close one though! Maddie talks about going all the time. She loves to watch her Disneyland sing-along movie. She especially loves to watch the home video of herself at Disneyland last year. And Mike LOVES to watch it with her! She giggles all the way through it.



We are excited that this time we will go for a whole week, and hopefully we won't all have colds again! We'll cross our fingers!
Crazy to think that when we go, Chloe will be just about Maddie's size here!

Anyway, a very random post, but I needed to take a break from packing for a minute, (I am QUEEN of stalling!) and Maddie was just talking about it when I put her to bed tonight so it was on my mind!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails