Maddie and I were reading a few books tonight, one of them being the 'W' book. We came upon a 'wolf', which I thought Maddie would tell me is a puppy because that's what it looks like. This is how it went...
Me: That's a wolf.
Maddie (thinking): A wolf blow the piggy's house down.
Me: He did?
Maddie: Ya, on little Einsteins he blew the piggy's house down.
Me: How did he blow it down?
Maddie: He huffed and he puffed and he BLOOOWWWWWWWW!
Me: Did the house blow down?
Maddie: Ya, the piggy very sad. He needs a blankie and a 'p-pie-er' (What Maddie calls a pacifier)
Too funny! I didn't even know Maddie knew the story of The Three Little Pigs. I hadn't ever told it to her. Thank goodness for Little Einsteins for teaching my daughter everything she needs to know! :)
I love how Maddie has these elaborate conversations, and the things she comes up with!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
W is for Wolf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I "loved" those little conversations too!
Post a Comment