It was so fun carving pumpkins with Maddie this year. A big thanks to Chloe for sleeping through the whole thing, as it would have been difficult trying to pick her up without getting goopy hands on her! :)
I was very impressed with Maddie. I just scraped the sides of the pumpkin and she pretty much cleaned that thing out herself!! She just put her hands and scooper straight in there and got to work!!
She was so good at separating the goop from the seeds! 
I explained to her that we would separate the seeds, clean them off, cook them, and then we could eat them. She just jumped to the last thing and took a little taste straight off her scooper! Yuck! I told her to hurry and spit them out, but I don't think it really even phased her! Silly girl! 
When daddy got home, he did the actual 'carving' for us! Not my favorite part at all!! Maddie chose a bat... so a bat is what she got! You can see a picture of the final result on my next post(hopefully) because silly me forgot to take a picture with Maddie and her finished pumpkin! But I think I got the pumpkin in a few of the pictures with the girls and their Halloween costumes!




2 comments:
cute pictures...she looks so old!
She is so big! She looks a lot taller than last time I saw her, a month ago? lol They grow so quickly! I lvoe that Maddie got right in and carved pumpkins. Ilee would have been like "EW!"
Post a Comment