Monday, November 17, 2008

Disney On Ice

On Thursday Maddie and I went to Disney on Ice, along with my aunt Deb, and cousins Hilary & Amanda. We really made a night of it by starting out going to dinner to 'The Roof' at the Joseph Smith Building. It was absolutely amazing! I have only been there once, many years ago, after my parents were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. The view was incredible!After dinner we headed off to Disney on Ice. Our tickets were great! We were almost center in the stadium, just 5 rows up!!Maddie was sitting on the edge of her seat most of the time.... the rest of the time she was on her feet trying to ice skate like the princesses! She was starting to get pretty tired towards the end, but would still jump up and get excited when any of her favorite characters came out.Maddie threw her blanket over her before we left the parking lot, and by the time we got out on the road, we didn't hear another peep! We had a GREAT time! Maddie is still telling everyone about going to Disney on Ice and watching them ice skate!









2 comments:

Ashley Dudley said...

no way! WE went to disney on ice in SLC on Saturday and went to the garden on top of the joseph smith memorial building! i was reading and thought I was reading my own page! how funny! wasn't it the greatest ever! I think i enjoyed it almost more than the little kids!

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

yawn....yawn....I am waiting for a new post....yawn....yawn.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails