A week or two ago (I know, I'm totally behind), Chloe giggled for the first time. I was just sitting there talking to her and I got this full-on giggle! It was the cutest thing EVER!! She has the sweetest giggle. She did her 2nd ever giggle for my uncle Tim while we were over at his house. He was making his crazy weird sounds to her, which will make anyone laugh! Over the next few days she was giggling for Maddie and I, and even my cousin, Jameson (Jamo, as Maddie would correct me!) I think it got to Mike that Chloe still hadn't giggled for him. He had heard her do it a few times now, but she had never actually giggled at/to him! So last week he was determined and sat there doing whatever it would take to make it happen (it doesn't take much anymore) and he did have her giggling uncontrollably! Sometimes she gets laughing so hard she will start to choke on her own saliva! Her giggles usually end with the hiccups! I have yet to get it on camera, but I will work on that!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Chloe's Giggles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She is so cute! I can't to see you guys in less than 2 weeks! Oh ya, nice "store-bought" blanket you have Chloe on in the pics!
I am SO MAD I didn't get any pictures of our kids together. I took my camera in the house and everything!! It was so fun hanging out with you guys. Now that you are in Utah, we will probably see you more often. Next time we'll do some SERIOUS shopping!!
Post a Comment