Here are some smiles from my little Chloe bug! I feel like an awful mom because I probably have a gazillion pictures of Maddie, especially at this age, I was taking them everyday! I forget now (and it seems I don't have as much time on my hands with a two-year old running around too). But excuses don't make it better... Chloe smiles all day long, and I just smile back and talk to her. I don't think to grab my camera, like I did with Maddie. Is this normal with your second child, or am I just a slacker of a mom?!
I think part of the reason she was so happy is because she was supposed to be napping!!! She is starting to act more and more like her sister... here comes more trouble!!!
A quick shout out to 'papa'! Happy Birthday, Larry! Hope you have a great one today!!! Maddie has been singing 'happy birthday to papa' all morning long. She thinks because it's his birthday she ought to have cupcakes! She is determined to get a cupcake when we go to Costco after her nap! :) Anyway, we're sorry we couldn't be there to help you celebrate, but we'll see you in a month!!!




4 comments:
She has an incredible smile!
She is so cute and getting so big. Look at her little arms with their rolls. Love that with babies. You have two cute girls that is for sure.
Soooo cute! I wish you guys still lived around here. We miss you guys a ton. I hope Utah is treating you well!
Chloe's growing up too fast! love the smiles. great choice on the halloween costumes!
Post a Comment