Saturday, November 22, 2008

Panguitch Craft Fair

Last weekend we (me, Mike, and the girls), went down to Circleville again. Saturday was the annual Panguitch Craft Fair that I was pretty excited about going to, but ended up being a bit overwhelmed once I got there because there was SO MUCH way cute stuff I wanted to buy, that I ended up not buying anything! Well... except for a WAY cute purse that I kept eyeing, and was a SUPER good deal that I couldn't pass it up!! Actually, Heather paid for part of it as my Christmas present... and I LOVE IT! Maddie got to ride the horse again, this time all by herself (with Uncle Alan leading it, of course!)

She was not very happy when DAD decided to jump on with her! But eventually she calmed down and was OK with having him ride with her. Geez dad.......She was also SO excited to climb up in Uncle Alan's truck and talk on the 'CB', or as I call it... the radio, or walkie talkie! :) We had a hard time getting her out of there, she didn't want to leave! Who would have thought the inside of a semi could be so much fun?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails