I'm a total copy-cat (it's true, ask my sister... she'll be the first to tell you!) I just have a hard time coming up with ideas on my own. So I've been reading my friends' blogs, and a lot of them have been listing all the words their kids say. I used to be so good at keeping track of the words Maddie would say, as she said them, marking them on her calendar. I don't know if it's me being lazy now, or Maddie saying so many words I can't keep track anymore, but whatever the reason, I can't make a list. She says EVERYTHING! This girl can talk... and she doesn't ever stop. It's one of the first things people notice about her and always comment on. So, I thought I'd take a video of Maddie saying the words that are my favorite to hear her say right now. I'm sorry for my obnoxious, loud voice you have to hear through the entire video. It's pretty funny watching her, she can't sit still! She may look just like her dad, but I'll have to admit... she acts just like her mom! (And her dad will be the first to tell you that one!!)
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
so cute!!! what a darling little one you have. she must have a talkitive mom. love it!
She is hilarious! You didn't get very many... this girl has a bigger vocabulary than some 1st graders I know... she just has to figure out how to form sentences now!
Post a Comment