Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cookie Monster




Maddie is my little cookie monster (surprise, I know!) She LOVES cookies, any kind of cookies! She would eat cookies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I'd let her! They also work great as a bribery tool... yes, I'm a horrible mom! :) She has recently been watching Sesame Street, and loves it! It will keep her pretty occupied for a good amount of time (along with playing, singing, and dancing while she is watching it). Her favorite parts are when Elmo comes on, and when Cookie Monster eats all the cookies, letters, or whatever else he may eat!

1 comment:

Amy said...

My goodness Maddie has to be one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen! I know all about the "cookie monster"! Will has one inside him bursting to get out at any chance he sees a cookie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails