Peek-A-Boo
Travel Aqua Doodle
Time for a nap, wouldn't ya say?
Maddie got this big aqua doodle drawing mat from her cousin, Haley, for Christmas. She loves it! For those who don't know what it is, it's a big mat that you color on using a marker that you fill with water. Which is great for Maddie, because she loves to color on everything but paper, and put the pens in her mouth! Anyway, we were at Target today, and I found a travel Aqua Doodle mat. Yes, my daughter is spoiled... I bought it. I thought it would be great on the plane for our up-coming trip next week!
1 comment:
Nick and I love aqua doodles! Maddie is so cute! I'm so glad you started a blog, it's great to see what you all are up to! I'm excited to hear the gender of your baby!
Love,
Bekah (Dudley) Goldie
Post a Comment