Monday, February 11, 2008

Shoe Fetish, Nemo, and Baby Update


Maddie has this huge shoe fettish. She loves to wear boots, of any kind. But she also has to take her shoes off anytime we're in the car, sitting in church, at a restaurant, etc. (the socks have to go too.) And she especially loves to put on everybody elses shoes. Today she put on some boots and actually walked around, staying on her feet for a good ten minutes! I was pretty impressed, given the size of the boots!



Maddie also loves Nemo. First thing when she wakes up, and last thing before she goes to bed, she asks to watch Nemo. It's amazing how much I can get done while Nemo is turned on... most of the time. There aren't too many shows that she will sit through and watch the entire thing, but Nemo is one of them! I love it! Mike and I do have that movie memorized now, and we love hearing Maddie repeat lines from the movie, or say them just before they happen. Too cute!
As for me, I went to the doctor today for a check-up, and everything looks great with baby! Always glad to hear that kind of news! I will have another regular appointment in March, then April, another ultrasound!! Yea!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys! I can't believe how old your daughter is...time goes by too fast. How exciting for her to be an older sister. Hope you are feeling well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails