Friday, February 29, 2008

My New Toy


I am SO excited for my new toy! I talked Mike into buying me a treadmill. They had this one on sale last weekend, so he went down and bought it for me! I have been walking 2 miles a day on it since it's been up. I can usually get a mile in during Maddie's morning nap, and still have time to shower, and then I get my second mile in at night after she has gone to bed. She likes the treadmill too much that there is no way I could do it with her awake! I'm hoping this will help me somewhat stay in shape during this pregnancy. (I do still have my curves membership, but I'm going to cancel that. It's too hard to go there when you have a child already!) Wish me luck to stick with my goal!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails