Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sam's 3-Week Pictures




























Katie took Sam's pictures the end of January, and I just love them! We tried to get a few with the girls as well, but my children were not cooperating. Chloe cried most of the time because she wanted to be held and Maddie smiled for a couple pictures then handed Sam off and said she was done taking pictures now. Gotta love kids! Sam was ready to eat right at picture time and then wanted his pacifier the whole photo shoot. I laughed at a few of the shots where he has huge lips... obviously sucking his pacifier right before the shot, but I pulled it out for the picture! I love them though!! I think they turned out really cute regardless of my non-cooperating kids! I can't believe how much Sam has changed already just since these pictures were taken... maybe it's time to take some more?! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails