My little baby girl is a year and a half old now! She is still my little baby! Chloe seemed so grown up the day we brought Sam home from the hospital. But she's still just so little! I just love my little baby girl!
Chloe is the sweetest little girl! I love her personality, she's fun, she's spunky, and she's starting to get some pout and attitude, and I love it! She is very protective of motherly to her baby brother.
Chloe wakes up with the craziest hair! You can't help but laugh when you see her!
At 18 months Chloe still doesn't talk! This was a worry for me for a while. I hear all of these other babies around the same age as her, or even younger using many, many words. And her big sister was very advanced, even using sentences by this age. BUT, my pediatrician told me not to worry. I still worried. So I googled information and my worries have gone away. She may be a little behind, but I don't care anymore. She can say mom, dad, hi, uh-oh, and owe. She has said a few other words, but only said them a couple times and hasn't said them again since: alligator, kitty, please, thank you. She is, however, fluent in Chinese... at least that's what it sounds like! She is also very good at "Mmmmm-ing" her sounds out while she points. It's amazing how well she can communicate with us without saying a single word! Maybe one day she'll just wake up and start talking, who knows!
Chloe loves babies, books, babies, Little People, babies, dress up, babies, food, and did I mention babies??? Really, I thought Maddie was into babies and pretty "motherly", but Chloe just took it to another level! Chloe is constantly kissing Sam. No joke, she kisses him literally all day long! I'm not sure how he feels about it, but I LOVE it! I love hearing her sweet kissing sounds!
And this face... it breaks my heart! Chloe still has her palsy lip. Because it hasn't gone away now, it probably won't. But I don't care, I love it! When I see this face, I drop everything for this girl! I love her! I love her personality, her attitude, everything! This is at such a fun age, I just wish I could freeze time and enjoy it a little longer! She's turning into my little cuddle bug and I love it!!
And as much as I love this little girl, I am so excited for her to go to nursery now at church! It will be nice for Mike and I to be able to sit and actually listen in church now... for a few more months anyway, until Sam starts getting vocal and mobile... then we're back in the hall again!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Chloe- 18 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
such a little cutie!
Post a Comment