Wednesday, February 24, 2010

6 Weeks Already

I guess he's almost 7 weeks now, but it's taken me this long to post anything! We found out last Wednesday night that Chloe has strep throat. She woke up that morning, could hardly talk, but I heard this faint little voice crying "owe, owe". It pretty much broke my heart! So that's my excuse... oh, besides just having 3 young children, that's a good enough excuse in itself! Maddie had a little bit of a runny nose, but that's it. Poor Sammy got a stuffy nose, and is still a bit stuffed up. He's still been eating and sleeping well, he just sounds like a piggy when he breaths! It is NOT an easy task to keep Chloe away from Sam while she's sick. Pretty much a full time job! I know I've said this over and over, but she really is so obsessed with him! This picture below Sam's making a weird face, but I had to post it just to show you all, she is constantly in his face, kissing him or loving him! I'd probably make a face like that too if I had Chloe's crazy hair in my face all the time! Poor boy!
We pulled this bouncer seat out (that Chloe keeps trying to sit in herself and ends up falling over) and our baby activity gym/mat. He loves them! He started batting at some of the toys, maybe by accident because he was swinging his arms around, but nonetheless, he was hitting them. He seems to really enjoy them.


The picture below I was going to change his diaper and I guess he wasn't too happy about it, he's about to start crying here...
Is it sad that I think it's the cutest thing when my kids cry?! And better yet, instead of comforting them, I run for my camera to take a picture or two?! :)



Sam has smiled a few times here and there for us, but last night after I finished feeding him he really started smiling and talking. I have got to try to get it on tape because it is just so darn cute!! He's been doing it ever since! I could sit there holding him, listening to him talk, watching him smile, all day long! When he really gets excited with his big smiles his bottom lip starts to quiver!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

such a handsome little guy! Hope Chloe gets feeling better-- strep is HORRIBLE!

Sarah Pugmire said...

I love the picture at the top of your blog!!! So sweet. I hope little Chloe is feeling be better, its so sad when their sick.

katie said...

oh such a handsome little guy! i think i tell you that all the time... but i just can't stop saying it!

veterankindergartenteacher said...

I love your pictures! What a precious photo at the start of your blog. This is such a sweet post! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails