Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Maddie

Maddie has been my little helper these days. She is a great older sister to both Chloe and Sam. It's so nice to have her around to help out when I'm busy and one of the kids need something.
I won't sugar-coat it completely... she has her not so good moments too where she can be a real handful and I want to pull my hair out! She is still my little "fire-cracker"! Maddie is one VERY active lady full of attitude. BUT, the good times make up for the not-so-good times, and Maddie is a pro at sitting {and staying} in time-out! She just melts my heart when I hear her sweet little voice singing her church songs, or when she comes and kisses my cheek and tells me she loves me! Maddie is growing up way too fast. She is learning so much. I find myself staring at her wondering where my little baby went.Maddie doesn't ever stop talking. The other day I asked her if she could just be quiet for a minute and she replied, "Mom, I just have lots of questions to ask you." And she does. She remembers everything!
Maddie is still VERY social! She loves going to school, swim lessons, and church! Maddie even gets to give her very first talk in Primary on the 21st! (We have stake conference next Sunday).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails