Wednesday, April 2, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!




We are all so excited to announce that we will be having another girl! She will be due around August 20th. I guess you can never have too much pink, huh? I'm anxious to pull out all of Maddie's little baby clothes to see what I have! We are off to go shopping now for her own very first outfit!!! Wish us all luck... especially Mike! He may need it in this house full of girls!!!

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Congrats on the baby girl!! Eric wishes Mike the best of luck!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh congrats! I am sooo excited for you!!! I bet mike is too! :) maddie will be a great big sister.

Tuita Family said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't realize you were finding out this week! Two girls is sooo much fun (lots of drama too- I know from experience) Mike will love all his girls, although he is outnumbered by a lot now- you'll have to hurry up and have a boy for him, haha, jk! Hope to see you tomorrow at my playgroup!

Amy said...

That is so exciting! With one boy already I have no idea what I do with a girl...let alone two girls! How fun though, I but Maddie is so excited! Congrats!! We are happy for you guys!

joel and laura michelle said...

hooray hooray!! maddie will have a sister. how fun. congrats!

Christina said...

Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys. Sisters are great Im glad Maddie will have a sister close to her to grow up with, its so fun.

Sarah Pugmire said...

Yea!!!! How exciting! So did you think it was a girl?? I love the ultra sound pictures, you can already tell she is gonna be cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails