Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nail Polish


Well, she finally got it! Her toes painted pretty pink, just like mom's! And while I was gone at the store this afternoon, I came home to daddy painting her fingernails a "sparkle pink"! Maddie loves it! She is so excited to show everyone who will look!

One other little side note.... She finally did it! Maddie can now open doors all by herself, no problem at all. This isn't a milestone we are very excited about, although, worth reporting! :)

1 comment:

Nathan and Raya said...

So cute!!! I'm just dying for Ilee to be able to have her toes painted with me! I have NO idea how long it will take before she is ready to sit still long enough to paint AND dry! Your so lucky! It's cute that Maddie is showing off her nails. And it's pretty cute the Mike did it on his own.

Related Posts with Thumbnails