We went to the Zoo again Saturday afternoon with my cousin Kristi and her family. Maddie always loves going to the Zoo! We bought a membership back in March, and it has already been well worth the money for the amount of times we've used it so far! It's nice not having it very far from our house. Maddie woke up this morning asking to go to the Zoo to see the animals. She must have dreamt about it, I don't know!
Anyway, it was another gorgeous day on Saturday, so the Zoo was PACKED! Finding parking was a joke... so by the time we found something, Maddie was asleep! I thought she would stay asleep the whole time, but I think I went over a few too many bumps. She was so excited to wake up and not only see that we were at the Zoo, but to see Fia and Alisi there too. She just loves to "pway with fwends" (translated: play with friends)!!!




1 comment:
Saturday was beautiful! Maddie is so cute, I sometimes wonder what kids dream about... I bet you're right about her zoo dreams! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment