Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Day At The Zoo

Watching the Otters and the Bears (and the fish too)

Maddie & Ilee holding hands

Playing the drums


Zonked out!

We went to the Zoo today with Maddie's friend Ilee and her mom. The girls had a blast, as usual! It started out cold in the morning, but half way through the clouds went away, and it was a beautiful day! Not only did Maddie miss her morning nap, but I'm pretty sure we wore her out. She and Ilee both fell asleep before we even made it to the car, and she is still asleep now (it's been a couple hours already!) I didn't get too many good pictures, but I posted a few I did get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how fun! next time you go to the zoo let me know, I would love to come! don't you find out what you are having today? how exciting! I can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails