Yesterday we went to an indoor playground right down the street from our house. We counted it as a visiting teaching visit with a few of the ladies from our ward, as it seems like it's a big circle, and we all visit each other! Maddie just loves going to these indoor playgrounds, and I love it too because it's a huge gym for her to run around, get all of her energy out, and then take a nice long nap when we get home! I forgot to take pictures while we were there, but I did snap one before we left. You can't see the big pile of toys near Maddie, but anytime we get ready to go somewhere, Maddie has to run back and grab as many toys and animals that she can possibly hold onto, and she actually thinks she will bring them all with her. You think she'd quit trying after I put them all back... every single time!

Also, a HUGE THANKS to our friends, Nathan, Raya, and Ilee for watching Maddie yesterday evening while Mike and I went to the temple. They are always so great and so willing, and Maddie just loves to go play with Ilee! She woke up this morning talking about playing with Ilee and Ilee's dad! Thanks Morgans!!!




2 comments:
When Charli gets old enough, your gonna have to fill me in on all these playground places you go!! Hey... when's Maddie's birthday??
An indoor playground? How fun...where are those in Kansas City on a rainy day!
Post a Comment