Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy EARLY Birthday, Maddie!

Last night, the girls I nanny for gave Maddie an early birthday party, as we will be out of town for her actual birthday. Maddie LOVED it! She was definitely princess for the night! (as if she's not every other night....) They fixed some of her favorite foods for dinner... Salmon and Broccoli. They even got her a Nemo cake because they know she has this crazy obsession with Nemo.

Maddie could hardly wait to eat her "happy birthday cake" and blow out candles! While we were eating cake, she kept asking one of the girls to sing "Happy Birthday" to her. Maddie just sat there with a little smirk on her face, she was in heaven!
She actually opened her presents before dinner, because between Maddie, and the two older girls, they couldn't wait any longer! She loved them! She has been playing with them since she got up this morning. She keeps saying over and over again, "Maddie Happy Birthday". I really need to get her on camera saying it, because it is just the cutest thing, and so clear too!

I must mention, Maddie has had the flu the past few days... this has been a new experience for us all, she has never had the flu before! So we were in bed for a couple days. She still isn't back to her normal self yet, hopefully she will get all better and back to her active self again soon!!

2 comments:

Sarah Pugmire said...

Two birthdays!!! What a lucky little girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!! Boy Tiff I sure see you in some of her expressions. I've always thought she pretty much was Mike but ever now & again I see you when you were little. Her B-Card is in the mail. Wish I could see her & hear her talk. Love ya all! Grandma

Related Posts with Thumbnails