What a beautiful day we had today! It's supposed to start raining again tomorrow, so we had to take full advantage of it, and what a day we had! We started out at the Zoo this morning, this is the first time Daddy has been able to come with Maddie, to the Woodland Park Zoo anyway! We all had a blast, and loved being out in the warm weather, even in the morning! Maddie kept wanting these little statue animals to say "cheese" for the camera. She probably would have been just as happy seeing statues, then the real animals. Although, she did get so excited to show Daddy all of the different animals, especially the monkeys and the snakes!
Maddie came back for a nap, while Daddy mowed the lawn. After she woke up, Daddy tried to teach her to golf... again! He decided that she just isn't going to be a golfer! I guess an almost 2-year old doesn't stand still long enough! :) 

Then we went to the park with some friends of ours (Maddie's friend Ilee). The girls had a great time playing on the slides and swings, and then playing some games with their dads. Maddie started turning a bit red, thank goodness I had some sunscreen in my car! 




5 comments:
You guys definitely took advantage of the weather! Good for you! Its funny that Mike mowed the lawn today too. Ramsay and all our neighbors did the same. In fact, I think all of western washington probably did that today! I wish we could've gone to the zoo w/ you guys... for sure the next sunny saturday (preferrably before Apr 30). Talk to you later this week!
fun tiffany! we need to take all the cousins to the zoo one of these days.
I just love her hair in the picture of our last post. Also congratulations on your baby to be. How exciting. I wish the weather was that nice in Enid, it is 60 or 70 on a good day. So glad to have found your blog!
Hi! It's so fun to see your blog! So your headed back to Utah? That's great! Here is a link to my friends birthday post. http://bradshaymiller.blogspot.com/2008/01/tutu-cute-berkleys-b-day-invite_29.html
I hope that helps!
Hey, Tiff, how are you? I'm so glad you found me on facebook and blogger! I'd been wondering what you've been up to. I can't believe it got up to 80 degrees in Seattle! Your daughter is adorable, by the way. When is the next little one due? Blake is already planning to teach our kids to golf from the time they are little, too! I will have to show him those pics of your husband trying to teach Maddie...he will get such a kick out of it! Well, I hope all is well in Seattle. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment