I do realize it's been a very LONG while since I've posted anything. I still haven't done my Christmas post... maybe that will come later!
But I'm hoping tomorrow is the big day for us! I think I'm ready! Let's just hope I don't get bumped, and let's also hope my camera works properly... it's been acting weird lately and I don't know how to fix it!
So, wish us luck, and watch for, what I hope to be, a big announcement tomorrow! :)
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hooray! Congrats. Can't wait to hear the big news! Love your blog background, by the way.
Oh, good luck! Hope everything goes well!
I am left hanging here...Hope everything goes well for you. Congrats!
Best of luck with everything! We are so excited for you guys :)
Ahhhhh!! I can't believe your already having your little guy!! Can't wait to see pics! Good luck with everything, I'll pray you don't get bumped
Post a Comment