Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sam's 2 Week Check-Up

I took Sam to the doctor yesterday, and everything is looking good! I actually think he might be getting acid-reflux, like Chloe had, but so far he isn't in nearly as much pain as Chloe had, yet, just showing some of the same signs... to include major projectile spit up and won't sleep in his own bed! So we'll wait and hope it's just part of being new and getting used to the outside world, and NOT reflux! Other than that, Sam is a GREAT baby! And he is a great sleeper, just not in his own bed! He either sleeps in his swing, in my bed, or in our arms.

Here are Sam's 2 week stats:
Weight: 7lbs, 12oz (21%)
Length: 22 inches (89%)
Head: 14.2 inches (27%)


And some other pictures of the kids... Chloe is VERY curious! She is sure to let me know if Sam makes even the tiniest noise, and wants to be right where he is. It's going to be tough for a while having these two so close in age, but I think as they get older it's going to be so fun for them!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Love the photos! He is such an adorable baby. Love Chloe with the flower in her hair. I hope Sam is just feeling a bit fussy and doesn't have to deal with acid reflux!

Unknown said...

He so cute tiffany! I can't believe you have three now. crazy

Queli said...

your kids are so dang cute! I'm loving how the girls want to be around sam all the time, so neat! I hope you are doing well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails