Thursday, January 14, 2010

True Love

Maddie is seriously IN LOVE with Sam! She can't get enough of him!! I think it's pretty darn cute just how obsessed she is with him. But sometimes it drives me cRaZy! As most of you know, Maddie has quite the personality and it can be a bit overwhelming at times! She wants to hold him all day long. But for Sammy's benefit, I only let her hold him for just a minute or two. It does work for great bribery though when I want her to do something! :)
I love this picture below because it shows his little "bird mouth". I'm pretty sure he thought her kiss was going to be food! He was getting hungry, can you tell?! :)

2 comments:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

love love love it!

Amy said...

so fun to read the deliver story! You are so great to update! we love his name and he is just so handsome! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails