Maddie LOVES her baby brother! She asks to hold him or touch him all day long!
Just because she's so darn cute...
Little Sammy wasn't too fond of tummy time, but can you really blame him? It doesn't surprise me much, so far, none of my kids have been fans. He was actually a pretty good trooper, hopefully he keeps it up... both my girls HATED it. They cried every time so I wasn't very good about making them do it. Maybe for a few minutes a day, if that!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Can't Get Enough Of Him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
He's cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Mike!!! Holy cow. I'm not usually good at figuring out who a baby looks like, but I see Mike! how fun.
Do you follow Leah call's blog? She had a baby boy on the 17th. I can't remember what day you had Sam.But how fun!
Oh and I noticed Sam uses a pink boppy. lol
Post a Comment